100 Madonna Road,
San Luis Obispo, California
This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future research. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
eclectic hotel and restaurant done up with lots of pink. Each hotel room is different ranging from the cave man room to other interesting designs. the men's bathroom down by the wine cellar has a large waterfall in it, and the men's bathroom in the pastry shop on the left has a large brass trough in it.
Despite, literally driving past it almost every day, I have yet to write anything up on it.
- Roadside Attractions (2007) by Butko, Brian and Sarah, p: 111
- Ghost Hunter's Guide to Monterey and California's Central Coast (2010) by Dwyer, Jeff, p: 181 - 182
- Weird California (2006) by Greg Bishop, Joe Oesterle, Mike Marinacci, p: 152 - 153
- Southern California Curiosities (2004) by Rubin, Saul, p: 242
- New Roadside America (1992) by Wilkins, Mike; Smith, Ken; Kirby, Doug, p: 275
Last Edited: 0000-00-00