This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future research. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
Al Capone - ship, probably scuttled since owner didn't have the money necessary to maintain the ship. Was haunted though.
- Bonne of Los angeles, Ca on 2016-07-14 said:
- I owned the Dutchess in the early 90's. My husband was a contractor at the time and we started to fix it up. He put in new copper water lines and removed the origional water heater which weighed hundreds of pounds. It was almost impossible to get this out of the lower part of the boat. It had 2 beautiful buda engines that he had running. The forward bedroom was haunted. We slept in there and our dog would not even go down there. It was cold and quite errie even with the fireplace. There were ghosts. We eventually sold her. She was amazing.
- bill busch of ventura, california on 2008-06-15 said:
- as a former owner of this boat, i can tell you this puppy was full of weird stuff. but she was a lot of fun. she has been dismanteled.
- Mysterious California (1988) by Marinacci, Mike, p: 111
- Ghost Stalker's Guide To Haunted California (1998) by Senate, Richard, p: 29 - 33
First Created: 0000-00-00
Last Edited: 0000-00-00