James Marshall Monument,
This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future research. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
- Dave of Ca on 2014-05-18 said:
- The story I heard was that they wanted the statue to be pointing to the place gold was first discovered but the statue was not positioned correctly so they had to heat and and repoint his index finger so it is on an angle
- Gold Rush Ghosts of Placerville, Coloma, and Georgetown (2014) by Bottjer, Linda, p: 113 - 122
- Haunted Places: The National Directory (2002) by Hauck, Dennis, p: 40
- Ghost Hunting in Mother Lode Country (2006) by Hilber H. Graf, p: 28 (18 - 28)
Last Edited: 0000-00-00