Weird California - By Joe Parzanese
An Anonymous reader sent this in:
- There is this place in Livermore under an overpass. The story is that a boy
used to sit there and throw rocks at cars until one day somebody got fed up
and murdered the boy. Now if you go there at night when it is completely
dark and park your car under the overpass and turn off the ignition and
remain completely quite you will hear rocks being thrown under the overpass
but no one is there. It is extremely frightening and everyone in Livermore
that knows about it swears by it! You have got to check it out.
- Donyworryboutit of Livermore, ca on 2016-08-26 said:
- So, thats not the true story. "rock boy" is a kid that got in a spat with another kid over a cigarette. "rock boy" wouldnt give the kid another cig so the kid threw a rock at him. He fell back and hit his head on the rail road tracks. My old boss actually went to school with the kid.... One day...my friends and I went to rock boy to eat some taco bell and get a scare.(we went their often, and you do hear rocks) I was in the back seat of my friend's camero and could only look forward. my friend was outside taunting him kind of(saying you want to see these boobies, you didnt have cheesey goridta crunches in your time!, ect) All the sudden I saw a kid run in front of the car. He never moved his head forward He just stared, and ran really fast. At first I thought it was a crackhead, and I yelled at my friend to get in the car, but it really made no sense. we pulled off and never saw where the kid went. he was wearing some old sneakers, blue jeans, and a blue hoodie. His face looked scared... but creepier.. he had blue veins all over his face. Not sure If I can say his real name on here...but he is buried in the cemetary on East Ave.
- mayo of newark, ca on 2013-03-25 said:
- this is too crazy but so real my bf drove me out to livermore to check it out after my sister had gone and i thought she was probably high and was hearing things but i went ,an oh god , this is a must go if you want to believe, i heard it from two different sides of the railroads so not cool i immediately left
Last Edited: 2011-08-10