Center of the World
1 Center of the World Drive,
This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future research. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
The Center of the World is located in Felicity, California and is designated with a pyramid. Felicty also contains several monuments in wall format devoted to the Foreign Legion, Air Aviation, and Korean War. A portion of the stairs for the Eiffel Tower and a large sundial sculpted to look like Michaelangelo's arm can be also found onsite. Recently, the Museum of History in Granite has been added to the Center of the World. It contains hundreds of panels engraved in granite, detailing history. Additionally they have a Maze of Honor!
- Felicia Lee of Felicity, CA on 2007-02-16 said:
- see www.historyingranite.org
- Weird California (2006) by Greg Bishop, Joe Oesterle, Mike Marinacci, p: 48 - 49
- Southern California Curiosities (2004) by Rubin, Saul, p: 142 - 143
- New Roadside America (1992) by Wilkins, Mike; Smith, Ken; Kirby, Doug, p: 105
Last Edited: 2006-06-10