This entry is unfinished, incomplete, or planned for future reasearch. Weird California makes no promise that it will ever be finished and gives no time table for a completion date. Additionally the information below may be inaccurate, incomplete, or just plain gibberish of notes. If you have any information on this entry, please feel free to Contact Us or leave a comment below. Thank you.
Mount Shasta has been called a sacred place of power, a religious place, visited by UFO's, etc. The list of strange beings that Mount Shasta is rumored to be the home to includes, but is not limited to:
- captive Atlanteans
- Lizard People
- Lothinian Brotherhood which used a strange force to carve out the mountains.
- strange dwarves
- hooded phantoms
- white robed giants
- little people
- giant skeletons along with hieroglyphic writing
- Yaktavians, strange makers of invisible bells used to protect their caverns. Also used vibrations to carve out the mountain.
More Mount Shasta information coming soon.
- Weird California (2006) by Greg Bishop, Joe Oesterle, Mike Marinacci, p: 57 - 60
- Atlas of the Mysterious in North America (1995) by Guiley, Rosemary, p: 18 - 19, 93
- Haunted Places: The National Directory (2002) by Hauck, Dennis, p: 58 - 59
- Mysterious California (1988) by Marinacci, Mike, p: 53 - 57
- Northern California Curiosities (2005) by Rubin, Saul, p: 243
- LA Exposed (2002) by Young, Paul, p: 160 - 161
Last Edited: 0000-00-00